Overall, the PlayStation Vita is not only the most advanced portable gaming system ever made, but also a great media player. Its dazzling 5-inch (960×544-pixel) OLED touch screen delivers stunning image quality. You can display lists of music, image, and video files stored on your computer and transfer the files to your PS Vita system. You can also transfer music, image,Copy music, images, and videos to your PS Vita system from a computer (Windows® / Mac) . Follow the guide below to copy music and movies to PlayStation Vita and fro.
Preparation work before copying music/videos to PS Vita:
- Insert the memory card for the PS Vita system into your PS Vita system.
- Link a PlayStation®Network account with your PS Vita system.
If you have a PlayStation®Network account that was created on another device such as a PS3™ system or a computer, you can sign in using that account.
- Connect your computer to the Internet.
- Install Content Manager Assistant on your computer.
Download Content Manager Assistant from the following website:
- Check PS Vita supported formats to make sure your source videos/music be compatible with PS Vita.
- Procedures for PS Vita file transfer:
- 1.On the computer, check that Content Manager Assistant is installed and started.
Look for the Content Manager Assistant icon in the notification area of the taskbar:
Look for the Content Manager Assistant icon in the menu bar:
- 2.Connect your PS Vita system to the computer using a USB cable.
- 3.On your PS Vita system, tap (Content Manager) > [Start].
- 4. Tap either [ PC → PS Vita System] or [ PS Vita System → PC].
- 5.Tap [Videos], [Music] or [Photos] to select the kind of content to copy.
- 6.Select the checkboxes of the content you want to copy, and then tap [Copy].
- This is an example for Music:
- You can also copy content using the (Videos), (Music), and (Photos) applications. In each application, tap [PC] in the list of categories and then tap (Options) > [Copy].
- Some types of content downloaded from PlayStation®Store can only be used on a limited number of devices per account. Manage the devices on which you use the content by activating and deactivating devices.
- Age restricted content can be copied, but to play it parental controls must either be off or set appropriately.
- Some types of content cannot be copied.
- The video content that is downloaded from PlayStation®Store cannot be copied or moved to the PS Vita system.
- Take care not to infringe the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of others.