Keep in mind that you don’t really get a whole Blu-ray Disc or DVD into one MKV file with ByteCopy- there are main movie with all audio language, subtitles and chapter mark- you lose menus, ads and extras. Learn detailed features in Pavtube ByteCopy page.
1. Rip Blu-ray in Lossless Mode.
(Export Blu-ray main movie with original video, audios, subtitles without changing anything)
2. Rip Blu-ray in HD Player Mode.
(Export Blu-ray movie with all audios, subtitles and chapter info- video in H.264, audio in Dolby Digital 5.1, subtitles in vobsub format)
Tip: click “Settings” to further set video bitrate, codec, audio channels, etc
3. Rip Blu-ray to specific HD Media Player, e.g. WD TV Live Hub
(Export Blu-ray main movie with video, audio and subtitles converted to compatible formats for the HD media player)
To downsize MKV- Click “Settings” and set video bitrate down.
Tip: Uncheck an audio (or a subtitle) to delete it.
4. Rip Blu-ray to fit for AV receiver/amplifier (e.g. turn Dolby TrueHD to Dolby Digital without changing video)
Here you can set video to H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4, VC-1 of 1080p/720p/480p and compress Blu-ray to smaller file size.
Here you can convert DTS-HD and TrueHD to AC3/AAC/PCM 5.1 channels or stereo. Or MP3.
Here you can convert Blu-ray PGS subtitles to DVD subtitle format.
5. Extract .srt subtitles from Blu-ray Disc for MKV files.
6. Keep audio language and subtitles/Delete unwanted audio and subtitles.
Check the audio language you always would like to keep. Uncheck others.
Check the subtitle language you always would like to keep. Uncheck others.